The Tribe of the Cosmopolitans
Would you like your children to…
- Boost their creativity and give their imagination wings to fly
- Develop their reading habits and have fun while reading
- Acquire values that will accompany them their entire life
- Arouse their curiosity about their surroundings
- Use emerging technologies educationally
Smile and Learn has the pleasure to offer you interactive stories with these features:
- Stories that transmit values and include a moral at the end that reinforces the lesson
- Text and voice overs in several languages by native speakers
- Fun interactive animations and hidden surprises that encourage discovery and curiosity
- Challenges adapted to your child’s age group and that reinforce multiple intelligences
- The possibility to adapt the story to turn your child into the main character, like being able to choosing an avatar, record their voice or yours or even choose how the story ends
-The app includes two GAMES FOR FREE: Paint & color and Memory
Pablo, after remembering something really important his dad forgot, decides to go looking for him in the middle of the night with his best friend Coco.
Help them find Pablo's dad, go through their adventures until they find him and remind him of that something his dad should never forget.
Features of this app
Age group: 2 to 8 years old.
Languages available: English and Spanish.
Values transmitted: Happiness.
Multiple intelligences addressed: Linguistic, mathematical, spatial, musical, bodily, intrapersonal, interpersonal.
Authors: Íñigo Navarro.
What educational professionals and parents are saying…
“With Smile & Learn educational apps, children learn to take part in the story and throug challenges and games they can learn with a smile”
PEQUEOCIO. Recreation and plans for children and their parents
“Smile & Learn’s psychopedagogical approach is based on learning through trying things out on their own so that the child extracts their own lesson; discovering, searching and creating”
MIRAMAMI. Mom blogger